We are excited to worship together in-person again! Our worship time will look and feel a bit different. Below is some helpful information and instructions so we can all come together safely.
If you have a question, please contact the church office or ask one of our ushers at the service.
- Beginning June 13:
- We will increase capacity for worship services. Parties will be seated in every other pew.
- Masks remain required
- Choir will sing music
- Beginning June 20:
- Congregation is invited to sing once again while wearing a mask!
- Masks required for those who are not vaccinated. Those who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear a mask. All must wear a mask while singing
- Worship from home if you are ill, experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, are a caregiver for someone who is ill, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Use hand sanitizer (available at hand sanitizer stations)
- Follow instructions from ushers and greeters
- Please sign-in. Reservations are no longer required.
- Digital bulletins (via QR code) available to view on your tablet or mobile phone. We will have a limited number of hard copy bulletins available.
- Ushers will direct you to a pew / seat. We seat people from front to back. This helps us maximize the number of people we can seat and minimize path crossings.
- You can “pass the peace” by waving to others instead of shaking hands
- Offering baskets are not passed during the service. Instead, they are in a designated spot for you to place your gifts before or after the service. Ushers will point them out to you.
- Ushers will invite you forward to receive the Body of Christ (just the bread, not the wine)
- Use the hand sanitizer available prior to receiving.
- Maintain social distancing
- Clergy will drop a wafer in your hands without making contact. Please wait to consume it until you are back at your seat. You may remove your mask briefly to consume the wafer.
- Please wait for an usher to dismiss your pew / row.
- If seated in a pew, please close the door behind you so that it can be sanitized afterward.
- Maintain social distancing and please avoid gathering in groups
- Go in peace to love and serve the Lord!