We are excited to worship together in-person again! Our worship time will look and feel a bit different. Below is some helpful information and instructions so we can all come together safely.
If you have a question, please contact the church office or ask one of our ushers at the service.
Update – August 1, 2021:
In light of new recommendations from the CDC on mask wearing, we are again requiring facial masking for all persons, vaccinated or unvaccinated, for any gatherings indoors during worship, education, formation, outreach, fellowship, or group office work. This is done out of care and concern for ourselves and others.
- Worship from home if you are ill, experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, are a caregiver for someone who is ill, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Use hand sanitizer (available at hand sanitizer stations)
- Follow instructions from ushers and greeters
- Please sign-in. Reservations are no longer required.
- Please note masks are required for all persons over the age of 2 – vaccinated or unvaccinated.
- Digital bulletins (via QR code) available to view on your tablet or mobile phone. We will have a limited number of hard copy bulletins available.
- Ushers will direct you to a pew / seat. We seat people from front to back. This helps us maximize the number of people we can seat and minimize path crossings.
- You can “pass the peace” by waving to others instead of shaking hands
- Offering baskets are not passed during the service. Instead, they are in a designated spot for you to place your gifts before or after the service. Ushers will point them out to you.
- Ushers will invite you forward to receive the Body of Christ (just the bread, not the wine)
- Use the hand sanitizer available prior to receiving.
- Maintain social distancing
- Clergy will drop a wafer in your hands without making contact. Please wait to consume it until you are back at your seat. You may remove your mask briefly to consume the wafer.
- Please wait for an usher to dismiss your pew / row.
- If seated in a pew, please close the door behind you so that it can be sanitized afterward.
- Maintain social distancing and please avoid gathering in groups
- Go in peace to love and serve the Lord!