The St. George Jazz Ensemble
- Provides instrumental leadership for the 9 a.m. Eucharist with the Jazz Ensemble Choir
- Performs in concert several times per year
- Rehearses Saturday mornings from 9-11 a.m. in the Gallery, Sunday warm up at 8:30 a.m.
- Open to all competent instrumentalists. Some music reading skill is required.
The St. George Chamber Ensemble
- Provides instrumental leadership for the 11:15 a.m. Eucharist with the Choir of St. George’s
- Selected members perform in Chamber Music recitals
- Rehearses Saturday afternoons from 12:30-2:30 p.m. in the Gallery, Sunday warm up at 10:15 a.m.
- Open to all competent instrumentalists. Music reading skill is essential.
The St. George Hand Bell Choir
- Performs at the 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.Eucharist on alternate weeks
- Rehearses Tuesday evenings from 7-9 p.m. in the Gallery, Sunday warm up at 8:30 or 10:30 a.m.
- Open to all interested ringers. Basic music reading skill is helpful. Instruction is available for beginners.
St. George’s Celtic Ensemble
- Provides instrumental leadership for the 5:30 p.m. Celtic Evensong and Communion Service
- Musicians play on a rotating schedule
- Rehearses on Sundays from 4:30-5:00 p.m.
- Open to all competent instrumentalists. Basic music reading skills are essential. Improvisation skills are helpful.
For information on the jazz and choral ensembles, contact John Vreeland.
For information on the handbell choir, contact Lisa Bogardus.