2017 Giving as One and Growing as One Pledge Campaign Instructions
Welcome to the St. George’s Giving as One-Growing as One (GO & GO!!) Pledge Campaign!
This GO-Passport folder contains all the information you need to complete your pledge. The congregation has been divided into 62 GO-Paths. Please follow these simple instructions and help us to keep the folder moving along its route through your GO-Path neighborhood.
The goal is to move the GO-Passport along within the same day or the next day and have all folders back to the church by Friday, October 21. Our GO-Celebration Sunday this year is Sunday, October 23.
- Find and remove the sealed envelope with your name on it; read and prayerfully consider your materials.
- Complete and seal your pledge card inside the St. George’s return envelope provided for your use.
- Place the sealed return envelope in the right side pocket of this Go-Passport folder; cross your name off the Go-Path list (located on that side of the folder).
- Call the next household on your Go-Path list to arrange delivery of this package within 24 hours, if possible; if that household cannot be reached promptly, call the next household on the list or CALL YOUR GO-GUIDE for help.
- Deliver the Go-Passport packet. (Again, please call first! Sacred promises could be delayed if Passport is left in a mailbox or on a doorstep with no one home.) If you cannot make the delivery yourself, please call your Go-Guide right away for help. See Go-Guide’s contact info on the back of this folder.) Call to notify your Go-Guide delivery is completed.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Call to notify your Go-Guide when you have delivered the folder and to whom you delivered it, or if you have a delay. He or she is responsible for tracking the folder’s progress through your go-path.) IF YOURS IS THE LAST NAME TO BE CROSSED OFF THE LIST, CALL YOUR GO-GUIDE TO ARRANGE FOR PICK-UP OF THE FOLDER.