St. George’s Episcopal Church is proud to announce their 2018 – 2019 Chamber Music Series. This season of “beautiful music in a beautiful space” will be offered free to the public. All concerts are at 3 pm and take place in the Nave of St. George’s, 905 Princess Anne Street, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401.
In order to offer the concerts free of charge, St. George’s has established a “Friends of Music” program. Donations are welcome at any level, including: $75, Donor; $100, Contributor; $250, Friend; $500, Patron; and $800, Concert Sponsor. Checks can be made payable to “St. George’s Episcopal Church” with “Friends of CMS” in the memo line and mailed to: St. George’s Episcopal Church Music Office, 905 Princess Anne Street, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401.
“Donations towards our concert series will help us make great music available to an even larger part of our community,” explained John H. Vreeland, Director of Music Ministries at St. George’s.
The full concert series includes a wide range of music, from early music, to jazz, to folk and bluegrass, and more:
- Washington’s Camerata, September 16
- Music from St. George’s choirs, instrumental groups, and special guests, October 21
- The St. George Chamber Orchestra, November 18
- Hazel Run, December 16
- Peter and Will Anderson Trio with Alex Wintz, January 20
- The St. George Chamber Orchestra, February 17
- The Fredericksburg String Quartet, March 17
- The Beau Soir Ensemble, April 28
- The St. George Chamber Orchestra Ninth Anniversary Concert, May 19
For more information or to make a donation, contact (540) 373-4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about St. George’s concert series, visit www.stgeorgesepiscopal.net/music/concerts.